Introducing BOX, a minimalistic, designer-driven range of wood burning stoves to fit every interior.
With a unique combustion concept that can give you an entire evening’s worth of heat from just a few wooden blocks, BOX stoves are also available as a multi-fuel appliance (with the exception of the BOX 43), exclusively in the UK.
Engineered with precision and attention to every detail, the BOX stove is built to add not only heat to your home but to be a focal point of any room it is installed in.
The Barbas Box 75 Wood Burning Stove is a luxury fire with optional built-in log store below.
Freestanding wood-burning stove, options and features:
- With or without a log store
- The pipe is in the same colour and up to 1.95 metres long (supplied at extra cost)
- Chimney connection top or rear
- Plateau can be arranged in consultation with your dealer
- Open and closed combustion possible
- Ceramic concrete interior with reinforcement
- Newly designed closure
- Ceramic seal rope
- Fully welded combustion chamber
- Thickness of the steel and steel quality
- Steel grill 8 mm
- Unique secondary burn
- Air wash, preheated air
- Unique painting process
- Maintenance possible from inside the appliance
- 10 years guarantee on the body
View Wood Burning Stoves today, visit Embers Heating Studio.
For more information please email us, call 01332 242 299 or visit our showroom. We are here to help you choose the perfect fireplace for you.